Check UPSC Civil Services Cut Off Marks 2016, Expected UPSC Civil Services Prelims Cut Off Marks 2016, CSAT Cut off Marks 2016, IAS Pre Cut off 2016 category wise for General, OBC, SC, ST.
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the UPSC Civil Services Prelims examination on 7th of August 2016. Soon after the commencement of the examination, the UPSC board will release the UPSC Civil Services Cut off Marks 2016 category wise for General, OBC, SC, ST on the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Cut Off Marks 2016 Prelims:
Every year the UPSC examination board conducts different entrance examination to fill various vacant seats in the governmental departments. This year also the board released a notification of conducting the written examination on 7th of August 2016. Soon after completing the written examination, they will release the UPSC Civil Services Cut off Marks 2016. Candidates can check the UPSC CSAT Prelims Cut off Marks 2016 on the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
The board will release the cut off marks on the basis of different factors. They are:
- Total number of candidates
- Total number of seats available
- The difficulty level of the examination
- If there are any reservation norms, then reservation norms will play a significant role in determining the cut off marks
- The marking scheme as per UPSC.
Category Wise Cut Off For General, OBC, SC, and ST
The UPSC will release the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Cut off Marks 2016 category wise. Each category will have different cut off marks. The UPSC examination board analyze and prepares a category wise cut off marks for all the categories. The candidates who qualify the cut off marks will be further called to join the appointed job in various departments.
Below is the category wise cut off marks of previous years. Hope this will help you in analyzing the cut off marks.
IAS 2014 Pre Cut Off Marks
- General: 205
- OBC: 204
- SC: 182
- ST: 174
- PH-1: 167
- PH-2: 113
- PH-3: 115
- Maximum Marks: 385
IAS 2013 Pre Cut Off Marks
- General: 241
- OBC: 222
- SC: 207
- ST: 201
- PH-1: 199
- PH-2: 184
- PH-3: 163
- Maximum Marks: 400
The candidates who score below the IAS 2016 prelims cut off marks will be rejected and they will not be allowed to join the department. The UPSC will release 3 cut off lists, i.e. prelims cut off, main exam cut off and final cut off. The candidates who qualify the prelims cut off can proceed to other two examinations. After qualifying all the three stages, the candidates will be hired for the IAS post.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Overview
- Name of Organisation: Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, India
- Name of Examination: UPSC CSAT PRELIMS 2016
- Date of Examination: 7th August 2016
- Category: UPSC Civil Services Cut Off 2016
- Cut off Marks List Release Date: After the commencement of the Examination on 7th of August 2016
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
How To Download The UPSC CSAT Prelims Cut Off 2016
- Visit the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in.
- Navigate to the latest notification tab “UPSC IAS Cut off 2016”
- Click on the link
- Download the PDF file
- You will then get the UPSC CSAT Prelims Cut off 2016
For more updates on UPSC Civil Services Examination, Result Date, Cut off Marks, Answer Key, etc. stay tuned to our website or bookmark our website to get the latest news on a single click.