UPSC Civil Service Exam Review/ Paper Analysis- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 is all set to be out in the form of UPSC IAS Prelims Answer Key 2016, UPSC CSAT Prelims Answer Key 2016, UPSC Civil Services Pre Answer Sheet 2016 or Question Paper with Solutions.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Review & Paper Analysis:
The Union Public Service Commission will be conducting UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam on 7th August, 2017. The candidates will be looking out for the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 immediately after the exam. There are many coaching institutes who will be releasing unofficial UPSC Civil Service Answer Key 2016 after the exam but it is always advisable to wait for the official answer key to be released because that will give you the realistic picture about your performance in the exam.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016
The UPSC will be releasing UPSC Civil Services Pre Answer Key 2016 2-3 weeks after the exam on its official website. Candidates should either follow this webpage or keep visiting the official website of UPSC to know about the latest updates. We will be providing here the direct link to the UPSC Civil Services Pre Answer Key 2016 once it is released by the UPSC.
Once the students get access to the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Sheet 2016 or UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016, they will be able to assess their performance in the exam and their chances of qualifying the exam. The aspirants will be able to download the UPSC CSAT Pre Answer Key 2016 by following the simple steps given below in the article. The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016 will be accessible for all sets which will be given in the exam.
UPSC Civil Services Marking Scheme
The candidates will be able to check the UPSC Civil Services Pre Exam Review 2016 after the exam on August 7. As per the marking scheme, for each correct answer candidate will get 1 mark and for each wrong answer one third mark will be deducted. So, the candidates need to be very careful while attempting the questions. Speed and accuracy are the key to crack the exam.
- Total Marks – 400
- Total Number of Questions – 400
- 1 Mark for each Correct answer
- -1/3rde. negative marking of one-third mark for each wrong answer.
- If more than one answer is marked in a question, it will be considered as wrong answer and candidate will get -1/3rd for each such answer.
- The min. qualifying score for Paper II is 33%
Overview of The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2016
- Name of the Organization: The Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2016
- Date of Exam: 7th August 2016
- Category: UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016
- Status: To Be Available
- Total Number of Questions: 400
- Official Website: upsconline.nic.in
How To Download The UPSC Civil Service Prelims Answer Key 2016?
Candidates can follow the below given simple steps to check their answer keys:
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Look for the ‘UPSC Civil Services Prelims Answer Key 2016’ link and click on that.
- Fill the required details like exam centre and set of the question paper.
- Submit details and download the Answer key.
- Save the soft copy of the Answer Key or take printout to use later.
The candidates will be able to check their answers and gauge their performance in the exam through the answer key. We will keep posting about the latest updates and the direct links.