UPSSSC JE and technical Posts Recruitment 2015 Apply online for UPSSSC JE Vacancies and UPSSSC Technical Vacancies 2015 Application Form
The notification for the release of the UPSSSC JE and Technical Posts Recruitment 2015, which aspirants were eagerly waiting for, was recently updated on the official website of UPSSSC. The applications for the UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2015 and UPSSSC Technical Recruitment 2015 began on the 18th of September 2015, and a large number of candidates are filling the form to participate in the recruitment. This article contains the latest notifications concerning the UPSSSC JE Vacancies 2015 and UPSSSC Technical vacancies 2015 along with other details such as the age limit, requisites of educational qualifications, the process of selection, and the application procedure.
UPSSSC JE and Technical Posts Recruitment 2015 Notification Details:-
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is holding the UPSSSC JE and Technical Posts Recruitment 2015 just like every year for the selection of apt candidates for filling vacant posts of Junior Engineer, and other posts, in the state of Uttar Pradesh. A total of 1377 posts shall be filled through this selection process. The last date of application is 14th October 2015. Candidates who are interested, and have not yet applied, should ensure that they fill the online application before the deadline.
|Name of the Recruiting Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Category of the Posts||Technical|
|Total Number of Posts||1377|
|Number of Vacancies in different Posts||Junior Engineer (Civil): 757Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 13Junior Engineer (Electrical): 5 posts (1 permanent and 4 temporary)Draftsman: 59 postsElectrician: 55 postsTire Inspector: 64 posts
Mechanic: 305 posts
Assistant Storekeeper: 119 posts
|Required Educational Requirements||High School, along with Diploma in the relevant subject (Civil Engineering for S.No.1, Mechanical Engineering for S.No.2, Electrical Engineering for S.No.3, Electrical Engineering with Supervisory License for S.No.5, Automobile / Mechanical Engineering for S.No.6 and 8, and Automobile / Mechanical Engineering with Heavy Vehicle Driving License for S.No.7)And High School along with Certificate from Roorkee University for S.No.4|
|Stages of Selection||Written examinationInterview|
- UPSSSC Technical Vacancies 2015 notification and release of application form: 18th September 2015.
- Start of Online Fee Deposit: 20th September 2015.
- Deadline of Online Registration: 10th October 2015.
- Deadline of Online Fee Deposit: 12th October 2015.
- Deadline of Online Application Submission: 14th October 2015.
How to Apply for the UPSSSC JE and Technical Vacancies Application Form 2015:
Pre-requisites: The candidates must have a scanned copy of their photograph and signature before they apply for the test.
- Visit the official UPSSSC website: http://upsssc.gov.in.
- Look for the link for UPSSSC JE and Technical Posts Recruitment 2015 among the notifications.
- Click on Apply Now, and fill in the required details in the candidate registration form that opens up.
- Recheck all details and submit the form.
- Print out the form along with your unique registration number for future reference.
- Pay the fee online through E-Challan or I-Collect.
- After submission, the Part-II of Application Form is generated.
- Fill all the inquired details, and upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- On submission of this form, another form, called the Declaration form is generated.
- Fill your details in, preview them, and click the “Submit” button.
- Print all the forms out for future use.
More details regarding the UPSSSC JE and Technical Posts Recruitment 2015, syllabus for the written test, etc. can be obtained on the official website.