UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016 for the 17th July Exam is now Available @ www.upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2016 Available Now:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016 and candidates can now download the admit card from the link given below or from the official website of the UPSSSC. The commission has released the notification regarding the vacant positions available for Revenue Inspector Posts at the state level and invited the applications for the same. The applicants who qualified the eligibility criteria had applied for the same.
All the registered applicants who have deposit their fees before last date will be seating for the exam on 17th July. The candidates were waiting for the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Hall Ticket 2016 and UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Call Letter 2106. The Commission has now released the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016 and candidates can now download it.
How To Download The UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016?
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the commission i.e. www.upsssc.gov.in or from the link provided below
- Click on the link given for ‘UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016’
- After you click the tab, you will be required to enter the details like registration number, date of birth, gender and verification code.
- Click to ‘Submit’ the details
- The admit card will appear on your screen
- Candidates should save the admit card and take a hard copy of it for further reference
Fast Facts About UPSSSC Admit Card 2016
- Name of The Organizing Body: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Position Vacant: Revenue Inspector (Rajaswa Nirikshak) / Kanoongo
- Category: Admit Cards/ Hall Ticket
- Announcement Type: UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016
- Date of Exam: 17th July 2016
- The Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Status: available
The UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern
The candidates will be required to attend the written exam which will consist of two papers. Both the papers will contain multiple choice objective type questions. The duration of the exam will be 150 minute for Paper I and 60 minutes for Paper II. There will be no negative marking for the wrong answers. The interview will contain 50 marks.
Admit Card is a very important document which a candidate should carry along with him on the day of examination along with an ID Proof as without admit card students won’t be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Click here: To Download UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Admit Card 2016 – Available Now
Stay tuned for more updates on education related stuff here…